CMX-TCPIP is a portable high performance TCP/IP implementation for embedded systems.
Memory usage is localized and deterministic. It uses the CMX-RTX RTOS signaling mechanisms to provide a true multitasking reentrant stack. CMX TCP/IP can also be run without an RTOS and all of the code is written to make it easy to switch between modes without extensive source-code changes.
Most network protocols and applications are available, from BOOTP all the way up to HTTP. There are also test applications, such as a benchmark server or a ping tester, as well as a few others. A consistent command shell debug facility for all modules allows for the interactive execution of debugging commands and setting debug levels of particular modules via a serial port or Telnet connection which can be a real plus when bringing up new Ethernet hardware, etc. At production time, you may simply link with the non-debug version of the libraries for maximum memory efficiency.
- 80x86 (real and protected mode)
- ARM7/ARM9 (Atmel, NXP, ST, Freescale and others)
- Cortex-M3 (NXP, ST, TI/Luminary Micro and others)
- Freescale 68K, 683xx, CPU32 * Freescale ColdFire
- Infineon 80C16x, C166S V2 (XC16x)
- Power Architecture Technology
- Renesas (Hitachi) H8/300H, H8S/2000
- Renesas (Mitsubishi) M16C, M32C
- Texas Instruments DSP C54x New Target
Processors are added regularly. Please contact us for the latest list of supported processors.
|CMX-TCP/IP Kit includes:
||Additional Add-On Options:
- IP, ICMP/Raw IP, TCP, UDP, ARP, SNTP, DNS name resolution.
- TCP/IP SNMP MIB can be included, to provide a plethora of IP performance data.
- RFC compliant TCP support both Standard BSD Socket interface as well as High performance proprietary Socket interface
- Standard IBM-PC compatible drivers available for keyboard, VGA, PCI, serial port, etc.
- Includes a VFS (Virtual File System) with huffman tree compression for read-only data such as web pages, for maximum memory efficiency.
- Specific Processor and Compiler port
- Full Source code
- No Royalties on Shipped Products
- Documentation, sample test programs
- Many Ethernet Drivers for a variety of chips including 91c96, 91c111, cs8900a, etc.
- Free Technical Support
- BOOTP, TFTP - Bootstrap Protocol, Trivial File Transfer(Client/Server)
- DHCP - Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol Server (Client/Server)
- Flash File System with support for Compact Flash, MMC, RAM disk, etc.
- FTP - File Transfer Protocol (Client/Server)
- IMAP4 – Internet Messaging Access Protocol, Version 4
- NAT - Network Address Translation
- POP3 Client – Post Office Protocol
- PPP, SLIP - Point to Point Protocol, Serial Line Interface Protocol
- PPPoE - PPP over Ethernet
- SMTP Client – Simple Mail Transfer Protocol
- SNMP V1 & V2c - Simple Network Management Protocol V1 and V2c Agent
- Telnet Server
- WEB Client (includes Web Server)
- EB Server - HTTP Server, includes CGI and SSI
The CMX operating system comes in two versions:
CMX RTX Add In Modules:
Other CMX embedded software:
Since its inception in 1990, CMX Company has focused on providing its customers with all of the tools needed to program their embedded applications. These applications range from automotive, medical equipment, consumer electronics, communications, to aerospace, manufacturing automation, and many other industries. The company's business is to develop and support real-time multi-tasking operating systems (OS's) for a wide variety of 8-, 16-, 32- and 64-bit microprocessors, DSP's and microcomputers. CMX enhances its RTOS with an optional TCP/IP networking package and additional networking add-on components.
CMX also develops and supports products that enhance the user's ability to create, test and debug application code. In addition to developing OS's and tools, CMX also distributes a variety of C tools including compilers, assemblers, linkers, librarians, simulators and ROM debuggers. The company's CMX-RTX Real-Time Multi-Tasking Operating System supports more then 25 processor families and more than 30 C-compiler vendors.